Create talents scam / fake? listen from model Vicente

20:44:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Think twice before calling Create Talents a scam. Here is the unbiased review about Create Talents and their projects.


Hey there! How is it going! My name is Vicente. I like to play tennis, watch movies and i am currently a student.

How do you get to know us ( CreateTalents and Models )?

Well I was randomly searching couple of agencies online and when I got to Create Talents I look at the testimonials and I immediately was very interested. So I went over for a walk-in, interview. And... After looking at some of the assignments that the past clients get to do...with their models. I felt I could really make good use of my time in this agency. So, I went through with the Photoshoot and here I am.

What are your experiences here in Create Talents?

Well my first experience was with Wendy's. And I worked as a Santa Claus handling out balloons to kids during the Christmas season. And...I remembered doing a commercial with Brothers.



 Sewing machine Company. And I had a commercial where I was playing this big brother being kind to his sister. And... The one i really enjoyed the most was with Canon. It was a family ad where I have to interact with the little boy and his mother.


What are some modelling tips that you can share with us?

I would say, first of all relax. These assignments are given and you are meant to be to reach out to people So, you are supposed to treat it as a opportunity to learn and to have fun at the same time.
Secondly, try to pretend you are superman or some big powerful super hero’s because when it comes to these shoots and assignments it's all about confident. It's all about communicating yourself to the crowd with just a simple picture or a commercial scene.
And lastly, definitely... Be yourself.

What are the reasons that you chose us?

Among the agencies, whose website I looked at Create Talents seem the most credible and professional. And, when I went to the walk-in interview and got to know more about the agency I learnt about being able to work freelance and that would really help me manage my time because I am still a student. So I can just take in any assignments that they offer me and the fact that you guys focus more on commercial assignments I felt more confident and do better in that field.


Lastly, is there anything you want to add?

Well ya, I would definitely like to thank Create Talents for all the projects I’ve been involved with. And... I am definitely excited for what's ahead if there are any bigger projects that I could take part in. And for anyone out there I would definitely recommend trying out modelling. You know you can do it on the side as a freelance model. Because you will never know the people that you will meet or the opportunity you will be presented. Because you will never know what people see in you. And what you can communicate to other people it’s always about just having that ability to reach out and inspire people. So you can really do that with being a model.




0 comments: