Create Talents Review – Ali Khan A

19:28:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Check out our senior model Ali Khan A's Create Talents And Models review to help you make informed decisions. 
Hi, could you tell us more about yourself?

Hi, hello, this is Ahmed Ali Khan here. I go by the screen name of Ali Khan A. I am 57 years old and I have been a stage and TV actor since 1990. Besides watching TV and acting, I am also an author. Till date, I’ve published four books.

How did you get to know about Create Talents and Models?

I was actually going into this website called ‘online castings’ and I saw a call for an audition. So I actually applied for that, so that’s how I got to know Create Talents.

Did you think Create Talents was a scam?

Hint of a scam? No No No. I actually came here personally and I met the people here, so I mean it’s impressive.  You look at all those photographs, the models and all that. I don’t think it’s a scam. Well, I am here and you can see me here.

What do you like about being a model?

It’s my past time? No, it’s in me. Of course, it’s in me. Hey acting man, I love acting. So why shouldn’t I, you know actually express myself? I like expressing myself, that’s what I like.

How has modeling benefitted you?

Well, acting involves a lot of things, emotion, character, a lot of things. I mean you can think of it because it affects your daily life. So I can express myself better. If I were to do the same thing outside, shouting, crying, and making fun of other people; the police is going to arrest me. So you know on stage or you know on TV, I can do what I like, that’s the best thing of it.

How have your views changed since you joined us?

I should say I have been here only for a few months, but of course, I have gotten one project, and it’s a TV commercial. Actually, I enjoy doing all this you see.

How has it changed your life?

I wouldn’t say that it has changed much, but I wish that Create Talents will change my life, even better or you know much more.

What are your experiences with Create Talents?

Okay, I just did one project and that’s for Father’s day, it’s a TV commercial. I am sure you must have seen it. You know just about three or four weeks before Father’s day, they started to show on TV. So it’s an experience, of course. You know every acting that I go to or every project that I took part in is an experience. So in this case, I got to meet new talents, younger ones; you know I have already reached that stage. But the best thing is you get to meet people, and you learn from them at the same time.

What is your advice to anyone who wants to join Create Talents & Models?

Well, my advice is go for it, when Create Talents calls you or you know they SMS you, go for it. Whether you get it or you don’t get it, just go for it. Because every time you go for an audition, and if you fail, it actually makes you stronger and better. Yeah, that’s what I have learnt.

What makes you feel at ease about working with us?

I am in liberty right or not. If I am not free, I can always tell them I am not able to take up the job. So they’re actually not forcing you right or not? They will give you the time and date, you go for the audition. Like I said, if you fail, don’t worry. So the best thing is that you are at liberty. If you have other jobs then you can tell them, I am not free so it’s your choice, don’t worry.

Who would you like to thank?

Yeah, of course, you know you have to thank the people. Okay, if you see me on screen it’s me alone, but behind me, behind the scenes, there are a lot of people who are doing a lot of jobs, so I got to thank them, the people at Create Talents.

Watch the testimonial video, following this link


0 comments: