Create Talents and Models Review by Zali

21:05:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi Zali, please introduce yourself for us.
Hi I am Zali, and I am currently studying Performance Production, and hobby is dancing.


How did you get to know about Create Talents?
How I knew Create Talents was when I walked on the streets and the scouters passed me a name card, so I just took the opportunity and went for it.

How did you feel when you were approached?
When I was approached I felt surprised and shocked and not confident about it.

What do you like about modeling?
What I like about modeling is that I can go for Runway; I can go for a shoot, filming, I can dance for drama, I can go for stage drama and I can try singing also.

How has modeling benefited you?
Modeling has benefited me by giving me confidence, gaining more exposure, gaining more friends, and gaining more experience. After school, I can manage stuff by going for shoot and filming.

What are your experiences do far and what have you learnt from them?
I did a Health Promotion Board (HPB) shoot and during the shoot, my role is a healthy Ninja. Normally a Ninja is related to throwing; so what I did what was to throw tissues. What have I learnt during the shoot is, I learnt to be patient, gain ideas, and at the same time give them ideas too.

What makes you feel at ease while working with Create Talents?
The staffs here are very friendly and very patient with me, and they gave me lots of opportunities. Same goes to the photographers and the makeup artists, they are very patient, and they make me look good.

Lastly, who would you like to thank?

Lastly, would like to thank my Create Talents Booker who gives me opportunities and hopes, and the makeup artists and photographers for making me look good. Hopefully, Create Talents is going to progress even further and gain more exposure.

Watch the full video here - https://youtu.be/O7-ppGzfgn8

0 comments: