Kids Modeling Agency - Testimonial by Ysobel & Lucas

00:37:00 Unknown 0 Comments

In this lively Create Talents and Models testimonial review, we have a brother and sister duo joining us for their testimonial interview. They are both from the Philippines and have done a couple of kid modeling projects.

Hi, Kids! Please introduce yourselves to us.

Lucas: Hello! I am Lucas, and I am five-years-old. I’m a Kindergarten student and I’m from the Philippines. My hobby is reading; I like to read Disney books.

Ysobel: Hello! My name is Ysobel, I am ten-years-old. I’m a primary school student, and I come from the Philippines. My favorite hobby is reading; I like reading ghost stories.

How did you feel the first time you tried modeling?
Lucas: The first time I felt shy, after that I met a lot of friends and playmates and also had fun.
Ysobel: I felt shy and nervous. After my project, I felt relieved and it was a good experience.

What do you like about modeling?
Lucas: I like the hairstyling and dressing up.
Ysobel: I like looking pretty and the photographs.

What are your modeling experiences so far?
Lucas: I did a Dutch Lady video shoot.
Ysobel: I did a Suntec Kids Fashion show and the ‘Kids say the Darndest things’ video shoot.

What are your most favorite experiences?
Ysobel: My favorite experience is the ‘Kids say the Darndest things’ video-shoot. I had been asked questions and I had to play around. My favorite part of the shoot is that I get a free gift at the end.
Lucas: I got a flashlight on my head and I must run through the tunnel and I got to play with foam.

What did you learn from your experiences so far?
Ysobel: I learned to do different poses and be more confident of myself.
Lucas: I learned to be less nervous and I also learned to be more confident.

What do you look forward to in Create Talents and Models?
Ysobel: I look forward to being involved in Fashion shows and Commercials.
Lucas: I want to be in more photo shoots and video shoots.

What did your family and friends say when they saw your modeling work?
Ysobel: When my relatives saw my modeling, they congratulated me and said I did a good job and I looked pretty.
Lucas: My friends and my family saw my Dutch Lady advertisement and my friends and family said excellent to me.

What makes you feel comfortable about working with Create Talents and Models?
Ysobel: I feel comfortable working with the people in Create Talents because they are friendly. I really like the makeup artist because they make me feel comfortable and confident whenever I’m around her.
Lucas: I like the Photographer because they take good pictures of me.


0 comments: