Create Talents and Models Review – Female Model Anneliese W

22:29:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Gorgeous female model Anneliese who balances between tertiary education at SIM and modeling at Create Talents speaks out in this review! She’s one of our most successful models who worked with big corporate guns like AIA, HSBC, CapitaLand and Tiger Beer. You definitely want to check out what she has to say about modeling!

Please give us a short introduction of yourself.
Hi, I’m Anneliese, I’m 21-years-old this year. I’m a student in SIM. I like to watch movies and I come from China.

How did you get to know us?
I knew Create Talents because I was walking at Somerset like a few years ago and a girl approached me and gave me a black color card. Then I thought it’s not real at the first time. Then I got people to call me to ask me to go for the interview and I went. I love modeling is because I can earn a lot of experience and make a lot of friends.

What are the projects you have done at Create Talents and Models?
I did several projects in Create Talents, got AIA, Insurance, CapitaLand, HSBC, Tiger Beer, and the distribution events.

What is your most favorite project you have done so far?
Tiger Beer is my favorite project because during the project I got to make a lot of friends and we can eat and enjoy the view at East Coast. So yes, I feel its very fun.

How do you find the people at Create Talents?
All the people in Create Talents, they all are very young, and they’re very nice to work with and my booker is very nice.

What do you look forward to doing as a model?
I look forward to being involved in all kinds of projects in Create Talents because I want to earn more experience and friends.

What would you like to say to a model aspiring to join Create Talents and Models?

Just take a step forward and trust the company. Create Talents is a very capable company and be confident. 

Here's the YouTube link of Anneliese testimonial.  

0 comments: