Create Talents and models scams? - Models, watch out!

22:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Beware of false internet Create Talents review. Know the real story here by Jan Darmovzal.



Can you share with us your experiences as a models?

Ok, in the past I've participated in a Axa event. 



And most recently we took a photoshoot for Saint Keyne and also I think it was last month I participated in an event for Byford. 



How do you get to know Create Talents?
When I was walking, I think if I remember well...When I was walking at Orchard one of your colleague approached me and he gave me your name card. So I was like why not I should give it a try So... Ya, that's why I am here.

How did you feel when you were approached by us?
I mean anytime I am approached by a man in a late night I feel kind of weird but ultimately when I know that he is from modelling agency I was surprised. I mean, surprised in a positive sense of course.

What are some modelling tips that you can give?
For me, it was definitely, to be natural. The second I think would be, never try too hard. Because too much effort may be contrapositive. And the third type would be keep smiling. Because I think smile itself is a affirmation of life. Ya, that's why.

Have you thought of being in the modelling industry before?
Definitely not because I always thought that Modelling is...Only for Women. I always feel that if man do modelling they are like about weird. Or they are not in a right sense. But after this experience I change my opinion because I met up with quite a lot of friends who are completely normal who just take it as a job and a experience. Same as me.



 

Follow us:

Website: Create Talents
Faceboook: Create Talents
Instagram: Create Talents 



0 comments: