Create Talents and Models - Is Really Scam?

21:29:00 Unknown 8 Comments

Read the Create Talents and Models review straight from the models, before calling the modeling agency as a scam. Watch out the space for more Create Talents review.



Hi there! My name is Marlon. In my free time, i go to the gym and i love cooking for my friend. I currently work for mili rental company and managed their website.

What are your experiences as model?

With Create Talents I did a video shoot for Svenson Hair Care.





And on top of that, I was with a Media-Corp variety TV show.


How did you get to know Create Talents and Models?


A few years ago as I was walking outside Dhoby Ghuat Someone from Create Talents and Models approached me and pass me a card I looked at it and I thought it would be a interesting experience So I came in and that's how it began.


What do you think about the job you did?

For the Svenson Hair Care Ad



That was a really fun experience for me. Because everyone was just friendly. I worked with more experience people I learnt a lot from them and they were very encouraging and very patience. The crew was very nice to everyone. So, it was such a great experience. And I will do it again.


Do you have any concern before joining Create Talents and Models ?

Well, when I joined my first concern was whether a not I am going to have any projects and then, secondly, my other concern is because I worked full time I wasn't sure if I be able to fit or go to casting calls and doing projects on top of my regular day job. But when I joined, I realize with Create Talents It's very flexible. So, I worked sort of like a freelancer so, I can still do the projects and able to fit in casting calls with my schedule.


What are some modelling tips that you have?

Well, first and foremost you have to be punctual for any casting calls. You don't want to have a bad impression. So you have to be punctual when you sit an audition schedule. Secondly, just have fun. Don't take yourself so seriously. Be fun and enjoy the moment. And lastly, I would say... Be open to experiences because you never know what you will learn and we never know what you be able to do. When you're "closed" in yourself to experiences. So just be open and have fun.


Do you initially think that Create Talents and Models were a scam agency?

To be very honest, yes. In the very beginning. I thought... it was a scam because I didn't really know a lot about the modelling industry then. So, I didn't know how do things work. But, after coming in the first week I got a call for an audition. So, that changed my impression all together.


What did you learn during the process of being an model?

I think as a whole I feel that I gain a lot more self-confidence being a model. Being on camera is not so scary now I've learnt how to project better. How to hold myself better and as a whole I felt that it push me to be abit more healthy as well. Because you appear better on camera. So, I was abit more active after and ya, as a whole I feel more self-confidence.


What would you tell someone that is considering to be a model at create talents?

I think if you doubt yourself you shouldn't. You should just go and try it. Because you can never know what you can get out of it.



What do you think of the staff in create talents?


The people that i have engaged with they are very helpful and very accommodating they try to encourage you to go for more casting calls and they try to fit your schedule as much as they can. So, they are very helpful.


Lastly, is there anything you want to add?


I like to thank the booker who always contacts me. She's very very helpful. I know it's very hard sometimes. As a whole it's been fun and I am looking forward for more projects with Create Talents And for those of you who want to try it out Just give it a try, give it a go, you never know. Thanks for watching, Bye bye!



Reach us @ Create Talents and Models


8 comments:

  1. This indeed is a great post! Have a faith in yourself, before giving a head start to anything. Nice Tips Mr Marlon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was approached in Orchard to take up modelling. I did research on forums and got cautious later. But this review clears all my doubts and I am giving a try soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to be part of you guys! I always wanted to be a model, but was very concerned as I have the very casual look. But things changed after being scouted by Create Talents. Your model training, tips, photo-shoots worked positively on me. Now, I can prodly call myself as a model.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all about you figuring out your best inner potential. I feel you reach the dream destination, when you get the great support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe if you’re interested about something, then wait no further. Just go for it. You neither can bring back the time or pause it. It’s better to pursue your dream, when you get some support in any form.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Create Talents a scam? A big NO; my son joined last year and he really enjoys what he does. No force, just pick the time on my kid’s school holiday. It’s so much fun. He featured his KFC tv ad also, and all my relatives gave me a call and congratulated; it’s so much delight. Thanks Create Talents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got approach twice and go for interview; was hesitate at first, but then join the company. I am happy working with them for the 3 years and they always call me and update on audition. Bookers are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! So so happy working with Create Talents! New Year has got so much happiness; got my first big modelling project and time to cherish. In cloud 9 literally.

    ReplyDelete