Create Talents Models Review- Zad K

02:12:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Here, we have Zak talking about Create Talents and Models Review and many more.Create Talents Pte Ltd is the ultimate place to get all updates about fashion and modelling industry.
Check out the video for modelling tips and what he feels about the industry. Did he say ‘is this industry for everyone or just hunks?’ Find out now. Watch the video here- youtube.com/CreateTalentsChannel

Student and film enthusiast Zak shares with us his journey at Create Talents and how it has improved his identity as a person. He now wishes to do bigger projects with us in the future. Find out how he clicks with modeling.

Hi Zak, please introduce yourself for us.
Hi, I am Zak. My hobbies are Swimming and Film. I’m currently a student.

How did you get to know about Create Talents?
I was going home one day on the MRT, and I encountered someone who was handing out name cards for Create Talents and so I decided that I would give it a go. It turns out pretty well.

Can you share your experiences as a Model?
I had photo shoots with Zurich and Philips, and I was also a background extra for a film for Cathay and I’ve also had 5 years worth of experience in Hong Kong.

Why do you like Modeling?
I’d say it’s kind of for the dressing up part, and becoming someone else, that’s fun. Since I have to put myself into someone else’s shoes for a day and that’s kind of a different thing.

What was the most memorable job you did?
It would probably be the Zurich ad. For that, I was dressed up as a nerd, and that kind of changed my self-image, and I thought I was quite funny the way I looked. The crew there was also pretty cool, so that was kind of made an impression. Another memorable experience would be when I was in Hong Kong, I was put in some sort of Bungee system, and I was holding a tennis racket and I had to do a TV advert where I was swinging around the racket and stuff. That was a lot of fun from what I remembered, but I ate too much the day before, they had to cut shooting a bit early so that was quite fun.

How had modeling benefitted you?
I’d say that my self-esteem has gone up a bit since I’m able to call myself a model, and that’s like kind of “Ooooh, look he’s a model.” The thing makes him kind of cool, and so I thought that’s pretty neat.

Any modeling tips you want to share?
I’d say just be on time for shoots since it would leave a bad impression and it would hold up the rest of the crew. Another tip would be to make sure that you follow the dress code well, but still be comfortable in what you’re wearing because one or two times I wore some clothes that weren’t comfortable for me and that really made the experience quite negative.

If you were not a model, what job would you be doing?
I’ve considered being a director or an editor for films since I usually watch a lot of those and I also enjoy making or being part of them. Modeling kind of ties into that.

What have we done that made the biggest difference to you?
The biggest difference would be when I had my hair dyed black, for a housing ad, and I had a bit of fun when I came home that night and surprised my family with different hair.

Are you satisfied with the projects that we have done? 
I’ve had a bit of experience here but I’d want to be able to do more things in the future, or bigger things hopefully.

Anything else to add?
I’m happy with the company overall, but I’d want to be able to do more jobs in the future, just for more public exposure, or to have my friends say. Hey is that you in the advertisement over there?” So I haven’t had that happen yet, so that would be really cool if it did.

0 comments: